Wednesday 19 June 2013

Toddlers color discovery & Vegetable Painting

June 5th 2013

The session as planned to help toddlers recognize orange and blue colors and do painting using few vegetables. Sampriti didn't  like to paint however she did gave it a try. Ridhima took a while to enjoy painting. Akshaya the art lover readily started and didn't want to stop at all. I felt as if Akshaya was questioning me always why didn't you plan painting sessions all these days.........

Orange Orange Orange :)





Blue Blue Blue :)


I hear the ocean !!!


I love this clip always, no matter whichever color ....


Archana aunt my hand is struck in the glass like yours. help me to take out !!!


Thank You!


Painting Time

















 The artist's " Master Piece"

Sampriti


Akshaya


Ridhima




No comments:

Post a Comment