Thursday 20 June 2013

Toddlers Learning Curve evaluation & Fine motor skills development

June 13th 2013

Little Angels complete one month at Buddies Club Toddler. Time for learning curve evaluation.

This session was planned to improve fine motor skills using few work materials like coins and box, straw and the holes, shapes flash card and a box. I also introduced books and few flash cards in the end of the session.

For learning curve evaluation they were asked to match the four colors they learnt. I loved it all did so well. Its officially their first exam and they scored 100%  WOW !!!!!









 Shapes Flash cards and the Box

Akshata : "I want it now "
Ridhima: " Look aunty I am already doing it, so let me complete"

Ridhima: "Thank you Aunty:) you understand what I need better than my friend :)"

 Sampriti : "I & my Mommy are the best team"




 Coins and the Box






Straw & the holes










Sampriti: " Oh My God!! I Know all that is in the book Love it!!"



We Love Books :)







No comments:

Post a Comment